No, I do not hold my gun this way in normal circumstances. Just thought I would throw that out there before somebody made the comment.
Nice Glock, is it your first gun?
Thank you, and no it is not. I got my first gun when I was 13.I love this girl!No thirteen year old should own a gun. This is repulsive. This is why there has been 76 school shootings in the past year and a half. Children should not have guns. We need a better mental health care system, and stricter gun laws. This is so sad to me.
For your information, my mental health is fine and I have never contributed to a school shooting or any other illegal firearm activity. Screw you for comparing responsible gun owners to criminals! I was raised in proper firearm safety and was probably more responsible then many adults. There was a time when children were taught to respect firearms and firearm safety. Now people like you would rather teach children/teens to fear them and treat them like fish in a barrel for mass shootings. If you want to fear an inanimate object and be a sitting duck because of it, fine. But don’t you dare ever compare me or any other responsible gun owner to a criminal ever again!
PREACH IT GIRL
I LOVE THIS GIRL
Please be my best friend?!
The best way to get over your cheese addiction, is to watch a mother cow scream for days as her newborn child is ripped away from her; so that you can have her milk.
HOLD THE PHONE
IMA STOP YOU RIGHT THERE
CHECK YOUR FACTS
Hi there, I’ve worked on a dairy farm. Lemme just correct you.
1. Uhm the cows don’t scream for days, maybe like for an hour at the most but they get over it as soon as you feed them. Seriously. Baby, forgotten.
2. The calves still receive their mother’s milk. In fact, they receive MORE milk than they’d normally be getting, since farmers have figured out the exact amount of colostrum a calf needs to grow up healthy, and they can give this to the baby, whereas with natural feeding the calves often get too little.
3. They receive colostrum from the healthiest cows to insure that their immune system is bolstered enough. Infections and disease are INCREDIBLY common in dairy cows allowed to suckle. Farms even freeze colostrum from the healthiest mothers, just to insure that all calves will be able to have a sufficient quality of healthy, infection-free mother’s milk.
4. The calves are also removed from their mothers due to the high calf mortality rate when left with their mothers. Cows, ESPECIALLY first-time mothers, have the tendency to not care properly for their babies. We’ve had calves with broken legs because their mother stepped on them after birthing (and yes, they have adequate space, they’re just clumsy animals) A lot of new mothers will abandon the calf, or not care for it properly, or not allow it to nurse. Other cows may push around the calves. It’s much safer and healthier for both mother AND child if the calves are removed and placed in a safer area.
5. Calves get EXCELLENT care. They are bottle-fed mother’s milk, placed in roomy, well-bedded box stalls, blanketed, cleaned, vetted. The farm kind of obviously needs them as healthy as possible?
6. Most farms nowadays don’t even completely “take them away”. The farm I worked on would allow the cows to run with their calves for most of the time. They were fed separately for the health reasons listed above, and the cows would be brought in to be milked twice a day, and separated at night so no accidental nighttime injuries happened in the box stalls. They are weaned very gradually, and spend most of the time with their mothers, contrary to what PETA would have you believe.
THIS HAS BEEN A PSA ON BEHALF OF DAIRY FARMERS THANK U FOR TUNING IN REMEMBER TO CHECK UR FACTS NEXT TIME PLEASE
Secretariat’s Belmont Stakes, 1973.
There are probably few people who follow me who are at all interested in horses, or horse racing, but regardless of where your interests lie, if you have not seen this video, you should.
It is, quite simply, one of the most breathtaking feats in the history of sports. There has never been a horse like this. There never will. You don’t have to know anything about racing to watch this and know that you have seen something miraculous.
I wish I could time travel so I could see this race in person. It’s just so amazing.
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
|—||a high school teacher’s list of 100 wisest words (via live-la-bella-e-vita)|